Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday, 9/17/08, workout log

Recap for 9/17/08, Workout A from the TK3 program in the original Turbulence Training manual.

Gorgeous day outside today! Wow! Too bad I have an inside job. Here's the rundown for today.

First, the work included:

  • Heavy BB Rows
  • DB Chest Press
  • DB Rows Elbow Out
  • DB Incline Press
  • Decline Pushups
  • DB Curls

Intervals: 6 transitions; 30 x 90 secs; 9 x 3 intensity (respectively); at a 2% incline.

Notes and observations:
Again...I still don't have the chin-up bar that I ordered. Substituted the rows. (This is getting old) The chest presses felt solid...definitely easier. Two more of this workout and I'll give the 85#'s a try again.

DB Rows. Better form on the right side although it's weaker. Solid on the left. The 65#'s are too light on the incline presses now. I'll have to bump it up to 70#s.

The decline pushups are still magical murder following all that chest work. Curls gave me an enormous arm pump!

Total work time: 23:12 ...Yes, I beat my time...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment