Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday, 9/18/08 workout log

Recap for Friday, Workout B from the TK3 program in the original Tubulence Training manual.

After a long week with not nearly enough sleep, I decided to take the workout down a notch. I reduced the weight and didn't try to beat my last time...I just didn't have the energy to get it done. I also didn't do the intervals...again, lack of rest has an enormous impact on your energy equation..."DUH"... !!!

I will do some intervals alone on Saturday after I can get a good 8-9 hours sleep.

Here's the work breakdown...
  • DB Lunges
  • Side Planks
  • BB RDL
  • Swiss Ball Jacknife
  • DB Step Ups
  • Swiss Ball Leg Curls

Intervals: None.

Notes and observations:
Total work time: 28:21 ... slow...no gas!

Nutrition for the last few days has been good. I've upped the calories and managed to keep the macros very balanced.

So, today (Saturday) I'll do some intervals by themselves, with another full day of rest tomorrow. That should get me back on track for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment